Saturday, July 9, 2016

Whole lotta stuff...

I'm back in Gold Creek, BC everybody!  I left somewhat early this morning and made it back just after lunch this afternoon.  I probably should have checked the weather when before I left because when I got to Cranbrook it was cold and rainy and I didn't even pack a long sleeve shirt or socks.  I think it's supposed to get better.

Once I got home I got right to work digging through stuff...


This is the downstairs foyer after I gave up tonight.  I started out all gung ho and then reality set in and I was like, "Damn, this is a lot of junk."  Most of it is for the garage sale, although there are few boxes by the doorway that are staying.  In the morning we'll take a load down to my sister's for the garage to help clear some room.  I've also got a few select items I want to take up to Kimberley to a collectables place just off the Platzl to see if they buy stuff.  If they do I'll get more for them than I would at a garage sale.  I looked up the price of one item on eBay and it's going for around $80 to $100, so selling it for $2.00 at the garage sale would be stupid.

In some good news I found the missing 8mm camcorder tape that hopefully has original footage of Reefer Madness 2 and Pyscho Killer Hermit Guy on it.  I have to wait until I get back to Calgary to check the tape and hope Cody didn't pack the camcorder away yet.  Although, if it's on there it will probably be awhile before we get around to doing anything with it.

No comments: