Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day!!

No, I didn't go boxing day shopping. Not like there are that many places to go shopping here in Cranbrook. I know some stores have sales with some items having limited numbers, but boxing day sales last all week, so why get up early to buy some crap you don't really need. I may check out Wal-Mart tomorrow, but only because I'll be bored and will need something to do.

The X-mas haul was relatively small this year which is good because I already have enough things I don't need and don't use. I got Super Mario Galaxy and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 for my Wii and a few DVDs, it's not like I was going to leave the house anyway. I also got a few items of clothing, maybe they'll even fit. My brother got lots of clothes and like 10,000 pairs of socks...haha! I got a couple books, and they have lots of nice pictures, I haven't gotten around to actually reading the one book yet...so many words!

My Puchi Puchi arrived on Monday too. If I had left like five minutes earlier I would've missed it, but I got it in time and it's a real Christmas miracle. As for the Puchi Puchi itself, it's a little bigger than I thought and the actually "popping" doesn't live up to the real thing, it does feel a little fake. Maybe because it's not loud enough, but I think you can adjust the volume on the back. Remember I can't read the instructions, so I'm just guessing.

Well I'm off to have a nap or something similarly productive.

No comments: