Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snake Eyes



Check out my newest addition to my Mighty Muggs collection in the form of the coolest Joe ever, Snake Eyes. Hasbro has released a new wave of G.I. Joe Mighty Muggs characters in Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and Destro. I got mine at the comic store where the price is higher than at Wal-Mart or Toys'R'Us, but I didn't want to miss out on not getting him. I was Toys'R'Us today and they did have them, but of course not Snake Eyes. Snake Eyes is the coolest one, but Destro does look pretty neat with his giant shiny head.

I still have my Spider-Man, Soundwave and Boba Fett in their boxes, but I couldn't resist opening up Snake Eyes and as you can see in the picture he comes with a gun and a sword. Let's hope the next batch will include more Joe characters, this wave has only Snake Eyes to three baddies. He could still take them though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does Snakeyes have an uzi again?

Anonymous said...

Nevermind;
"For instance, in one mission, Snake-Eyes is confronted by a ninja with a sai and he defeats him by simply throwing a standard grenade at him. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake-Eyes

Keef said...

It's so he can kill his enemy with the sword and then shoot up the corpse with the gun because Snake Eyes would never tea bag.