Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ugg.

I said it would snow and it did. I thought it was only going to snow 2cm, but I woke up this morning to a whole lot more snow than that, and it's coming down. I've decided to wait and day and go back to Cranbrook on Monday instead. It's supposed to stop snowing and warm up a little bit, so by tomorrow I'm hoping the roads will be better. Don't worry Cam I'll make it my mission to get those burgers back to you even if it means sliding down the highway into an oncoming semi. Sacrifices have to be made.

Yesterday I broke Cody's XBox. I finally managed to track down a cheap copy of Army of Two and while I was only on the start of the second level the game froze up. I turned off the 360 and went to do some other stuff and later when I tried it again it kept locking up and I got the dreaded red ring of death. Uh oh. Later on it briefly worked, but then locked up again. Since Cody got a new hard drive a while ago, we tried putting in the old hard drive and same problem. That is good because it's the console and not the hard drive. If it was the hard drive then goodbye all save games, downloads, stats, etc. Cody did some looking online and it might be the internal power supply. Good thing he bought the 2 year service plan from Future Shop. Of course they don't actually fix and just send it away, but if it take more than 60 days to fix then he gets a new one. 60 days?! It probably just be easier to buy a brand new 360, like the new Elite red 360 bundled with RE5.

Cam, check out this link to a site where some guy built a racing cockpit for Gran Turismo. It's pretty tricked out, but I wonder what he does with it when he's not using it.
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/gamer-builds-incredible-gran-turismo-5-racing-cockpit
That red urn thing in front of the fireplace is ugly.

No comments: