Thursday, June 4, 2009

I hate everything!

I hate summer because it's too hot and I'm fat and I sweat. But I REALLY hate summer because no matter what day of the week it is or how early in the morning it is, some idiot is out mowing his damn lawn! It is my day off and somebody out there is mowing his lawn at 7:30 in the morning! Thanks a lot you jackass!


AND I HATE YELLOW SHIRTS!!

"Hate" is such a strong word, it is more like "strongly dislike", but that doesn't look as good on a t-shirt. It doesn't have the flow that "hate" does. This is the shirt that I picked up at Value Village on Tuesday. I hope someone laughed at the picture because I had a hell of a time getting a decent shot. My biggest problem was that I took it myself.

The weird thing is that Cody also got a yellow shirt with the "Bayside Tigers" team logo on it. I know you are all aware that Bayside Tigers is a Saved By the Bell t-shirt as it's set in Bayside High and the Tigers are the school team. Cool find, but too bad about the colour.

2 comments:

mike said...

funny because your wearing another yellow shirt in your hamburger eating profile pic; do you hate yellow shirts? really?

Keef said...

I no longer have that shirt!