Friday, August 28, 2009

Karate chop!

My free t-shirt from General Mills got here and it actually took less than the 6-10 weeks the box said it would. I'll admit I was impressed with the t-shirt quality, it is pretty good. I was expecting some crappy brand shirt with thick scratchy feeling material. The fabric is nice and soft, there isn't a tag, and the fit is pretty good. Considering it was totally free, it was a hell of a deal.

Stylin' and profilin'

Cody likes it because on the back on the shirt is says "Cheerios". We'll I guess he should've got one then! I've checked the cereal isles and it looks like these t-shirt boxes are all gone, so you if see one you should definitely grab it. Even if you don't want it, you could always give it to someone for Christmas. That said, my Christmas shopping is officially done!

Cheerio!

5 comments:

mike said...

nice shirt Keef,
had you seen this already?
http://www.bclocalnews.com/bc_thompson_nicola/kamloopsthisweek/news/53824092.html

Keef said...

That's cool. You should try and be an extra, with your versatility I can easily see you as Thug #3 or Scared Man.

I read that Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was cast as BA Baracus. I'm not sure what really qualifies him for the part. I just hope that don't screw this up and make it all serious. You have to remember that the A-Team was an action/comedy show, don't forgot the comedy!

mike said...

Murdock was my favorite, I had the 5inch murdock action figure and then the 1ft mr.T so he was even more tough. he even had 'real' gold chains..

Keef said...

I have 3.5 inch Hannibal and Murdock which were really crappy. I also have the bigger Hannibal and the classic die cast van.

You have a 12 inch Mr. T? Gimme!!

Jeff had a bunch of the 5 inch figures, but for some reason pulled all the heads off and lined them up in a row on his shelf. Weird.

mike said...

he totally had gold chains and feather earings that came off. Cam was so jealous. I don't know if I dare ask mom where it is, it may start the 'lets empty out the old toy closet' ball rolling.