Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cranbrook rulz!

Well, after my first day in Cranbrook I managed to go through some of my junk and dig out a couple comics I want to get signed at the Calgary Comic Expo in April. In the afternoon me and Willie checked out the thrift stores and stuff. I actually took some stuff into the Hospital Auxiliary like my brother's TV. I thought it was my TV, but after I had already loaded it into the car and was leaving for downtown I noticed my TV was hooked up downstairs, but I still took Paul's TV in anyway. I wonder if he'll notice it's gone?


Don't worry I bought some toys from the Hospital Auxiliary while I was there. I hate how they have a bag of toys and most of the stuff is crap, but there is one toy in there you like. I bought a bag of die cast cars for a KNIGHT 2000 car. I already have a Knight Rider car, but don't remember it actually saying "KNIGHT 2000" on the side. After closer examination it turned out to be a Key Car (Mike!) from Kidco. Of course, there was no key, but I still bought it anyway. I'll hang on to it because I'm sure a key will show up eventually. I also got a pre-loved General Lee. Pre-loved means it's all scratched and chipped.


I also had to go Giant Tiger not only because it's cool, but because I needed to get my Crunk on son!! They also had this energy drink called Cronik which delivers "Unrelenting thermal energy". Unrelenting? I'm scared. Willie ended up getting 100 Grand for only 49 cents. Helluva deal! Tomorrow me and Willie are meeting for lunch, so prepare to hear all about it.

2 comments:

mike said...

sweet.. (or sweat.. depends how much Cronik(sp) you drank..)

if you bought this you would have a key for it;
http://www.onlineauction.com/index.php?page=auction:view_item&auction_id=1170825




I'm really carring the comments section eh? c'mon c, and k; I know your reading this too..

Keef said...

Thanks Mike , it's nice to know someone cares!