Monday, March 8, 2010

Go Canada!

Last weekend the weather was really nice, you didn't even need a jacket, so we decided to enjoy the sun by going over to the NE for some thrift store shopping. We went to Value Village, the Salvation Army and the MCC thrift store. At the Salvation Army I bought an Underdog t-shirt for $3.49, but it ran in at $2.97 with tax. I got it on sale because I'm so rad.



The were also giving out these "Go Canada Go" car window flags with every purchase. For some reason the lady gave me two flags. I guess she thought I looked like I needed two flags. There is a vast surplus of these "Go Canada" themed flags now the Olympics are over, ensuring we will be seeing them at thrift stores for years to come. It must be really bad if they are giving them out for free.


I love Canada and all, but no way in hell I'd be driving around with one of these on my car. I can show my love for Canada in other ways like making fun of Americans. Of course, now I'm stuck with two of these flags that I'll probably just hand down to Logan and Avery. They get one each, so nobody gets left out and my crap is now my sister's crap.

Other than we didn't find anything else cool except for an E.T. bed sheet with a yellow stain and a book about religion in the Star Wars which was kinda funny. I'll give props to the MCC for selling records that are actually in good condition, but too bad they all sucked.

No comments: