Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guess where I am?


If you guessed Cranbrook then you're right! I sure hope you figured it from the picture above even though it looks pretty bad. I haven't been back since Christmas and if I didn't come home now then I probably wouldn't be able to until maybe May, so I thought I'd better do it now. I don't have to go back to Calgary until Monday, so I have a few days. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but after about a day I'll be bored. I mean I can't even play XBox here, so what am I supposed to do?!

While I'm here I brought a few things and need to dig out some comics to get signed at the up coming comic show. I brought back my little LCD TV to give to my parents. I'll be taking in their old TV as well as my old 25" TV to the thrift store tomorrow. They are the old school sets, ex. none flat screen, so are therefore useless.

My dad asked for some ice packs which we get at work. These are the reusable non-toxic gel packs that are packing in the with live shellfish. Normally, we just throw them in the garbage even though they are perfectly fine. I think my dad only wanted a few, but I ended up bring back like 18 or so. I grabbed a styrofoam box from work and thought they would all fit in there, but they didn't. Have a look.


Other than that nothing really planned for my stay other than I will be hanging out with Willie. We are doing something around noonish, those are his words, so I guess I should show up at around 2pm?

1 comment:

mike said...

I had a funny comment, you should've read it. it was awesome and even made fun of Willie.

but it screwed up when I tried to post it. I'm too lazy to write it out again.