Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or treat

In preparation for Halloween I went all out and made treat bags this year.  I thought I did a pretty good job as they contained two Hersey's chocolate bars, a gummy body part, one chocolate "Monster Munny", a Maynard gummy bag, a bag of little Old Dutch chips and a bouncy ball.  Pretty sweet right?  Last year we had like twelve kids, so I made up twenty bags just in case.  Okay, the real reason I made twenty bags is because there were only twenty bags in the pack I bought at Dollarama.


Of course we only had like eight kids show up at our door.  The ones that came at least sounded excited because when I was handing out the treat bags I heard a couple kids say "Oh cool!".   As long as they are happy and will spare our placed from getting egged.  I have more left over treat bags then I was hoping for, but this just means my Christmas shopping is that much more closer to being done.

No comments: