Friday, December 2, 2011

Second

It's a new day and time to see what the Star Wars advent calendar has in store.  Once you open up the front flap the goodies doors are behind it, but it also makes a mini poster of Lego ships in battle.


December 2nd's toy was pretty easy and I guarantee I did not screw it up.  Also, no missing pieces today.


It's just a mini figure and only four pieces.  I can't believe they still make you put a figure like this together.  I was expecting any figures to be pre-assembled.   You feel a real sense of accomplishment putting four pieces of Lego together.  I did it!  I can do anything!


Another let down as it's just some Trade Federation(?) dude from the new Star Wars films.  How about some stuff from the classic (ie. good!) Star Wars movies?

I did go to Zellers today and managed to get myself a SpongeBob Squarepants advent calendar.  I got to eat two chocolates, yesterday and today.  I remember that back in the day the 25th would be a double doored extra large chocolate.   These chocolates seem smaller and no XL sized chocolate for Christmas.  I guess they still use the same about of chocolate, but in smaller portions to stretch it out all the way until New Year's Day.

No comments: