Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nuts

When I was back in Cranbrook I stopped in at the "nice" pawn shop down on the end of the strip by Sandor Rental.  I like it because it's nicer, cleaner, stuff doesn't smell like cigarette smoke and their stuff is a bit cheaper.  When I there I picked Saints Row: The Third for the XBox 360 for only $10.  SR is pretty much like GTA except a bit more over the top and goofy.  So far I'm liking it, but some stuff is pretty hard even though I'm playing on casual.  It doesn't matter how hard it gets because you don't need to do the missions or all the side activities when you can just run around and punch people in the nuts.


When I first started playing the game I was wondering why there was no melee attack when holding a weapon, but as I leveled up I eventually unlocked the "testicular assault".  There are a few different animations for it.  The one in the picture is where he pokes their eyes and when cover their faces with their hands he punches them in the nuts, then you can steal their cash too.  Classic game play at its finest.

2 comments:

mike said...

Who says video games aren't educational?

Keef said...

Probably a lot of people, but they just need a kick in the nuts.