Monday, October 1, 2012

Should I or shouldn't I?

I've got some shopping to do!  It's both my mom's and Logan's birthday in October and I'm not sure what to get either of them.  My mom always says she doesn't need anything and Logan already has ton of crap.  I was going to get him the new Pokemon game, but my sister is already getting it for him so it's back to the drawing board.

Last time I was at Phoenix Comics they had a bunch of vintage Kenner Star Wars figures.  Remember the free little Boba Fett that I got with my giant expensive Boba Fett?  It was one of those.  Not all of the figures were cool ones, they didn't even have a Bike Scout.  I did buy an IG-88 with the plan to give to Logan as part of his birthday present.  But now...


I brought him home and set him on my dresser and every time I walk by him I think, "He's looks too cool.  Maybe I should keep him for myself?"  I'm so torn.  I could just get Logan a new Star Wars figure and he wouldn't even care.  Avery would probably break this one anyway!  They also had a Gamorrean Guard that was cool, I should get that for my mom.  Or maybe I'll keep it for myself?

3 comments:

mike said...

Maybe you could get the Gamorrean and then tell your Mom it's for her but you will keep it safe at your house.

Maybe you should buy your mom a kitten for her birthday?

Keef said...

Good idea Mike as I will also keep the kitten safe at my house.

Cam said...

Set up a rabbit trap and give that scary rabbit to your mom. It can run wild and free behind their house, and it won't be waiting for you when you come home from work anymore. It's a win-win!