Monday, January 14, 2013

Blah.

Hey everyone, what's up?  I'm very lazy, uninspired, tired, burned out, inattentive, apathetic and lethargic felling lately on top of my chronic procrastinating.  I've got three posts in the pipe, all food related for some reason, but I'm having trouble getting them started.  As I said I'm just...blah.

So I'll give this picture of an awesome cookie!  Hey, that's also food related.


I bought this cookie a while ago from Crave.  I actually ate it in my car and took a picture with my phone as I was eating it.  It was killer soft gingersnaps cookies with a vanilla type icing in the middle.  I took one bite and it squished all the icing out from between the cookies.  I wish I could eat these every day!

One of these days I'll get around to doing a real post, but in the mean time enjoy some cheap cop out posts of mainly pictures.  Which reminds me I need to get back to my "photo op" series.

3 comments:

Cam said...

I wonder if there is an optimal temperature where the filling would be more solid (and less squishy-outy), yet the gingersnaps would still be soft & chewy? Further investigation may be required.

mike said...

I think you should eat one a day to find the optimal cookies sandwich season..

Keef said...

Once the filling all squished out I had to eat it to make sure it didn't make a further mess. It was still awesome. I think the filling squishing and overflowing out is part of the way you are meant to eat it.