Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Follow up

This is just a quick post to get some feedback from you guys regarding your Christmas gifts.  It's been over a month and I'm wondering if you've had to time to check out any of the stuff on your USB flash drives.  I know it's a lot of stuff to go through and it might take some time, but I'd like to know what, if anything on there you guys liked.  I'm sure out of the 8 GB of stuff you found at least one thing on there you didn't hate.

This is totally off topic, but I just noticed that Kristian (remember that guy?) posted a comment on the Thrill Seeker Rules post, so "Hey dude, what's up?!"  I'm sure Mike pointed it out to him via Facebook or something. 

2 comments:

mike said...

Ha- good guess.
I think he's too busy catching baddies to be a regular though..

I haven't taken anything off the usb yet, I will this weekend though..

R5 sits on my desk at work- reminding me that a droid could probably do what I do.

Keef said...

Mike, of course R5-D4 can do your job, that's part of his programming! He also answers phone calls and makes coffee.

I'll have to look, but I think I have an extra book to go with the Temple of Doom story. I'm pretty sure there isn't a picture of the heart ripping scene, but there should be!