Monday, May 4, 2015

May the fourth/force be with you.

Some how May the 4th has become a Star Wars holiday.  This "holiday" is fairly new and seems to just have come out of nowhere, but I'm fine with it.  I'm hoping eventually it will be big enough and become a statutory holiday.  We can cancel Easter because one Jesus holiday is enough.


I picked up this neato Star Wars Doodles book which is an activity colouring book.  It has lots of pictures that you get to complete yourself the way you want.


This one lets you give Luke some cool sideburns.


Here you can trick out C-3PO and R2-D2 anyway you like.


This one lets you give Leia a new hairstyle.


This is the first thing that came to mind when I read the caption, Cam has me brainwashed.  I apologize for my crappy artistic talents.   It just goes to show that I'm useless at everything.  I also haven't used crayons forever and forgot how they smudge and smear all over the place.  The opposite page had crayons smears on it.

No comments: