Thursday, November 24, 2016

Been there, done that

The other day Cody told me about a new burger place he wanted to try.  I said okay, lets do it.  Today we both had the day off, so it was time to go.  Cody was driving and before he had mentioned going to Mackenzie which is in the south, but the way he was driving was to the north.

I asked him where we were going and he said Beacon Hill which is way north up Sarcee Trail.  I told him we went there already and he said, "No, I haven't been there and I'd remember if I had."  I kept telling him I found it and we went there like a year ago, but he still denied.  Until we actually got there and he was like, "Okay, I remember now."

I'm pretty sure I even wrote something about our first visit on here.  Just to be sure I took pictures, so next time Cody forgets I have photographic proof.  This is what happens when you get old kids, it ain't pretty.



I got the Nacho Burger and it was pretty good.  I had it on a whole wheat bun, just to trick myself that I'm sort of eating healthy.  Last time I had the Hawaiian burger which had a slice of pineapple on it.  Eating healthy again!

No comments: