Monday, November 7, 2016

Spend thrift

I hadn't been to the thrift store in a while, so today I was driving by and decided to stop and have a look.  Good thing I did because all CDs, DVDs and games were one dollar each.


I got these two for $2.00 (duh) even, no tax at WINS unlike some other thrift stores.  I haven't actually seen Ju-On or it's American remake The Grudge.  It's the perfect the Christmas movie, now that Halloween is over.


I left the store and went to listen to the Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff album once I got in my car.  When I opened the case I found that there were two CDs inside!  I got DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's Code Red as a bonus.  Sadly, this is the closest I'll ever get to winning the lottery.  Although, it wasn't entirely unexpected as I saw a Rage Against the Machine CD single, so I opened it to have a closer look and found two RATM CDs inside the case.  Someone must've donated a pile of their old CDs and for some reason kept multiple discs in the cases.  Saves room I guess??

No comments: