Friday, November 11, 2016

Fewd

If you're hungry here is a round up of a bunch of new snack foods on the shelves of your local grocery store.


I actually saw this sitting in the back room at work over a month ago, but just never got around to actually checking the shelf until just this week.  They are dirt cheap at $1.67 a bag, I think, and at that price I'd have to say they are good.  If they cost more than that then I'd have to rate them significantly lower.  They do smell like stuffing and vaguely taste like it.  I was hoping they would take more like roast turkey I guess.  Why isn't that a chip flavour?


I found out about these Swiss Chalet chips after seeing a picture on Instagram.  I had been looking at work and Safeway for them, but could never find any until I looked at Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart is the best!  The chips are okay too.


Now, these are awesome!  It's been a while since we've seen a new flavour of Oreo, not only did I see Pumpkin Spice but also Candy Cane.  I only bought one package of Pumpkin Spice, but it;s so good I'm going to have to get some more as it is limited edition.

STAR WARS!  General Mills have released various cereals with Star Wars characters on the boxes.  It's just the regular cereal with Star Wars art, nothing new and no toys.  They done screwed up again, where are the toys, posters or something free goodie?!  Despite that you can't help but not love this box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with Chewie on it!  This box is definitely going on the cereal box display shelf.  I think they should've had him holding a spoon though.

No comments: