Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chips Ahoy!

I was getting groceries the other day and walking down the chip aisle because I was feeling like a snack.  I was going by the Doritos when I saw this shiny bag and thought, "That looks gross, I'm going to get it."


Onion Ring N'Ketchup?  That is a rather odd flavor.   Doritos seems to be running out of "normal" flavors, so it seems like when you see a new flavor it's something weird like this.  They must have some super computer that runs the Doritos flavor randomizer to help them come up with new flavors.  The computer probably takes up an entire room, uses the power consumption of a small town and takes a full day to to process commands, but in the end you get stuff like onion rings n'ketchup! 

I'll admit it actually wasn't that bad.  I couldn't really taste the onion rings, but the ketchup was there and they left your finger tips all red.  I won't buying another bag again, but I did manage to eat them all, unlike the PC Hotdog chips.


Cody got these Doritos and I liked the old school look of the bag.  The back of the bag talks about how they're back for a limited time in a retro bag.  I didn't even know the Taco flavored Doritos had left, but it's nice that they're back because they taste (and smell) just as I remember they do.  Get some!

No comments: