Friday, February 24, 2012

Road trip!!

I drove back Cranbrook yesterday and I'll be here until Tuesday.  It was supposed to snow a little, but it didn't so the roads were fine on the drive down.  I came back in time for my dad's birthday dinner.  He is old.   I don't have any plans for today, so I'll be checking out all the hotspots like the thrift store and pawn shop.  Look forward to detailed report.  Then, Saturday I'm going skiing at Kimberley.

Here is a pro-tip for everyone out there with two things you need in your car for an extended drive anywhere.


Red Bull!  It keeps you "sharp" on those long boring drives.  Too bad it tastes so bad.  Try not to drink the entire can at once or else you could crash(ha!) later on.  Also, you'll need to go to the bathroom.


I keep these Pepto Bismo pills in my car after I ate a gas station sandwich once with disastrous results.  I should've known better, but I ignored my better judgment and bought a sandwich from the gas station in Nanton.  Lesson learned and I will never buy another sandwich from a gas station ever!  EVAR!

My brother went out and bought a PS3, so now I have something to play with when I'm home.  He's got Netflix and Apple TV, so I got stuff to watch.  He does have COD: Modern Warfare 3, but it's not like I want to play that.  Instead I bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 from the discount rack at work.  There aren't many people playing it anymore with BF3 out, but it's still fun and there are a lot of things I miss about it.  Surprisingly, the destruction is way better and more satisfying in BC2.

Also, not one person wants any of my free stuff?  I thought at least a couple of those items were pretty cool.  Apparently, my stuff is so lame I can't even give it away.

3 comments:

mike said...

Maybe we're not cool enough for your stuff?

Cara said...

Cam is cool enough.

Keef said...

Don't say that yet Cara because Cam hasn't made you watch Riki-Oh yet and you HAVE to watch it.