Wednesday, February 29, 2012

There is what, inside where?

I got back to Calgary on Tuesday and it wasn't exciting or anything, so there isn't anything to report.  Except right before I left the price of gas jumped like 7 cents in Cranbrook from 120.0 to 127.9!  Then I got back to Calgary and the price was still the same as when I left.

Anyway, my sister made me some cookies to take home with me.


Chocolate chip!


They look pretty big and lumpy, but there is a good reason for it.


There is another cookie inside that cookie!  She made chocolate chip cookies with Oreos inside them. but they are so big you can only eat one at a time.  You are actually eating two cookies, not just one.  The cookies are soft too considering there is an Oreo inside them.  The bottom line is that they are pretty good.  I should talk to my sister about taking it a step further and using Double Stuff Oreos.  Pure awesome!

No comments: