Monday, February 20, 2012

Stick 'em up

Cam and Mike, I hope you guys are enjoying your Monday, working hard and all that.  I'm kicking it because it's a holiday here in Alberta.  Haha, stupid BC!  To help make things a little better here is a post about something everybody likes, stickers.  Before I've shown you my old old school stickers from when I was a kid and then my regular old school stickers from my skating and mountain biking days.   It's time to update with a look at the current stickers I have.

My old skate stickers are housed in an old Nike shoebox while my new stickers are sitting in a plain white envelope that won't even close because it's so full.   I never said it was exciting!


They may not all be cool, but the best part about them is that they were totally free.  I've picked these up from records stores and from stuff I've ordered online.


Some cool Canadian Space Agency stickers and some puffy Canada stickers.

Touch and Go Records!

I wish I remember where I got this from because I'd like another one.  Scooters are cool, deathtraps but still cool.

Bands!

More bands!

Don't get mad, get free Scott Pilgrim stickers.

Even more bands, Japanese ones this time.  The red one is a Guitar Wolf sticker that Murray got me when he saw them play in Seoul.

Maybe I sorta paid for these stickers as they came on a pair of Vans and Gordini ski goggles I bought.  Still I bought the products, not the stickers, they were just a nice bonus.

I saved the best for last.  While this one is definitely my favorite, but I would be willing to trade it if you had something really good.

No comments: