Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I was getting a few groceries at Safeway when I found these new limited edition birthday cake flavored Oreos, so I pretty much had to buy them.  Party time!


I'm not sure who's birthday it is exactly, Nabisco's? The Oreo cookie?  I guess they were brainstorming new things to do with the Oreo and somebody just decided it would be a good idea to do a birthday cake flavour.  Was it a good idea?  Not really.

I tried one and thought it was okay, but later when I had a second one, I thought it was kinda nasty.  Cody also says they're not bad, but again they're not good either.  They do smell like cake though, and the have little sprinkles in the icing.


I'll have to summon the courage to finish the rest of the package, but after that I'm done with birthday cake Oreos.  Unless they start making them in double stuff.

No comments: