Thursday, March 14, 2013

Merry Valentines Day...again

At work today I went up to the lunch room for my afternoon break and found a couple boxes of crap up there with the word "FREE" written on them.  You had me at free!!


The two boxes had a bunch of leftover Valentine's crap they couldn't get rid of.  Unfortunately, there was no candy with the exception of a bag of Bratz sour suckers, but I can't be seen putting that in my mouth.  I got a rep to protect.


I got a box of Star Wars Valentines that I'll probably just give to my sister as maybe she can use them next year.  If not, they are packaged in a cool Yoda shaped box.  You can't tell, but it's a about three inches deep.  You could probably put something rad inside it and make it even radder by association with Yoda.  There was also some Snoopy ones, but do kids even know who Snoopy is anymore?


As you know, I like magnets, so I got this heart shaped magnetic picture frame.  It's awesome because it is actually two magnets in one, the frame and the heart shaped inside.  Now I just have to find a picture of something I like enough to put inside it.  And no, it won't be a picture of me.

There were also some cards, hollow plastic hearts, temporary tattoos and that stuffed frog.  When I went back later, the frog was gone.  They also had these little boxes and I opened one and thought it was empty, but there was a little sticker sheet inside it.  It's kinda cool, but kinda a waste of packaging.  I took one little Scooby one for myself.  I'm now having regrets as I wish I had gotten the temporary tattoos.

No comments: