Monday, September 14, 2015

Boo

Remember last year when Count Chocula and Frankenberry made their long awaited return to cereal aisles in Canada?  Well, it took a year, but Boo Berry has finally made it as well!


Cody found these at Co-op and they've yet to be spotted anywhere else.  The look exactly the same as Count Chocula and Frankenberry, they are just a different colour, purple.  They do taste the best though.  Hey General Mills, we still need Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute!  But wait...Co-op isn't done yet because they also had Count Chocula treats!


Cody just bought the Boo Berry, but he told me about the Count Chocula treats, so I had to grab myself some.  He said he saw  "Count Chocula granola bars" so I was expecting a box of maybe six cereal bars, not a giant box of 40 mini treats.  I have a feeling they might still be sitting around come Halloween, so I have something to give out if I decide to answer the door.

These are both limited edition, so get yours before they are gone!  

No comments: