Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oh, snow!

I just went outside to take out the garbage and there was snow on the ground! Say it ain't so! I was out this afternoon and it was cool, but at least it was sunny. Now there is a thin layer of snow on the ground. It didn't seem to be snowing at the time I went outside, so that's a good thing. There will probably be like a 100 car pile up on Deerfoot tomorrow morning, there usually is the first significant snowfall of the year. I'm glad I don't have to drive that anymore. I did get my winter tires put on when I was back in Cranbrook.

The snow and cold weather also reminds me of another thing I need to do...buy a jacket! I've been wearing a plain old hoodie so far, but it gets like -30C I don't think that'll cut it. I also need a haircut, but if I get it short like I always do, I'll get brain freeze literally.

And sticking with the Transformers Soundwave mp3 player, check this out. It's an Optimus Prime iPod docking station. The trailer hold the speakers and iPod, while Optimus can remain attached to the trailer or separate and transform him to robot mode.


I know it's not a very interesting post, but it's all I got right now.

No comments: