Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Still kickin'

It is now 9pm on Tuesday night and it's been over a week since my last blog.  I did not go anywhere or do anything that really prevented me from writing something.  I got sick!  Yes, it is a lame excuse, but it is true.  I went all winter without getting a single cold and then in the middle of the summer I get sick.  It sucks.  When you get sick it slows down your metabolism and therefore makes you lazier, hence my lack of blog posts.  I'm on the mend now and since it's been so long I will entertain you with Cup-a-Soup!

When I sick I wanted something warm to drink to soothe my throat and make me feel better and I found a box of Lipton Cup-a-Soup in the back of my cupboard.  It sounded good, so I make up a cup and was surprised because it actually tasted good too.  I was looking at the soup packet while the water was boiling and on the packet it says "Drink me!  No spoon required".  Below that it has the instructions on making the soup and after you add water you supposed to stir it.  But is says no spoon required!  Am I supposed to stir it with a fork or knife?  Knives are for cutting, forks are for forking and spoons are for stirring.   I don't care what they say, you still need a spoon.

You still need a spoon dammit!

I also found a box of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Kraft Dinner in my cupboard.  It expired in 2008.  I will still keep it because it's a collector's item.   It is sitting beside the expired Scooby-Doo Kraft Dinner.  I don't really like Kraft Dinner.

No comments: