Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What awesome tastes like

Last Monday, the 23rd, was Cody's birthday.  I was in Cranbrook at the time so I wasn't able give him anything.  Unfortunately, for him I did all his birthday shopping in Cranbrook and at Kootenay Lake.   He got a bunch of crap like a Kootenay Ice shirt, the lemon grass ginger soap from Crawford Bay, some WWII fighter plane shirt that I got from the gas station in Balfour, and some other miscellaneous crap.  I also usually buy him a cake or ice cream cake too.  Since I came back I haven't haven't had time to get something good because I've been working.  This morning I only worked a half day, so after I was done I went to Crave and picked him up some cupcakes.


That one was for me.  They had all the usual flavors, but had one I've never seen before.  I'm not sure if it's new or a limited edition type thing, but I had to have it.  Turns out it's passion fruit and it's awesome.

No comments: