Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 1

First day back in Cranbrook and it's already boring.  I met my dad for lunch and we went to New May May Chinese Restaurant.  I didn't like it and will not be returning.  What's with the Chinese places in Cranbrook putting onion rings on the lunch buffet?  They do that too at the Marco Polo.  Some dirty redneck in front of me at the buffet put a pile of onion rings on his plate then dumped the sauce from the sweet & sour pork on them.  Yum?

If you remember back when I was all stoked about getting those DVD season sets of Knight Rider for cheap at Blockbuster, I had to check out BB here to see if they a similar deal.  They did!  Unfortunately, they didn't have anything really awesome, but I still got Sealab 2021 Season 4 for $12.99 minus the 25% off.   I have the previous seasons, but S4 wasn't supposed to be as good.  Good thing it was cheap.

After dinner we went to the hockey game and the Ice managed to beat Medicine Hat 4-1.  My only complaint is that I didn't win the 50-50 draw...again!  I only go with the hopes of winning a couple thousand dollars, but always get shut out.  Haha, get it?  Anyway, it's not like I'm asking to win the 649.  Dammit, one day I'll hit it big.

No comments: