Saturday, December 1, 2012

Countdown

Well, today is December 1st and that means the Christmas clock has officially starting ticking so get your shopping done!  AAAAHHHHH!!!!  I don't have that many gifts to get as being unsociable has it's perks.  I have a few gifts already with a few more to still to get.  I was going to get everyone gift cards for Giant Tiger this year, but that idea fell through.  I'll have use my plan B, gift cards from Liquidation World.  Usually, I end up buying almost as much stuff for myself as I do for everyone else, but this year I've cut back a little bit.  It's come to the point where I own so much crap that I don't need anymore stuff.

Bad news as this year I am too poor/cheap to spring for another Lego Star Wars advent calendar.  I'll have to start saving up my garbage quarters to get one next year.  Don't worry though, I've still got some holiday themed blog posts to come.  None of them involve fruit cake.  Come to think of it I've never actually had fruit cake.  Maybe that should be one then!


Instead of spending the $50 on a Lego SW advent calendar I went the much cheaper route and got a $2.50 Hello Kitty advent calendar.  The good thing about most advent calendars now is that they don't just go to Christmas, they go all the way to the new year, so it's 32 days of chocolate flavored chocolates.

No comments: