Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In the bag

With Christmas approaching that leaves one dreaded task I'm not very good at...wrapping gifts.  Today I hit up Dollarama to get some gift bags, so I won't actually have to wrap anything.  I was getting bags and realized that I still haven't finished buying gifts for everyone.  Like I have two small things for someone, but I still need a third thing to round it all out, so I'm not sure how big of a gift bag I will need.  I went ahead a bought gifts bags anyway, so it might make the rest of my shopping easier or harder as I now have buy gifts that will fit in the bag.  Luckily, packs of gum don't take up much room.

Oh yeah, a kitten gift bag with fuzzy handles!

Speaking of kittens I think the Spice Kittens are all getting adopted out soon.  What will I do for my kitten fix?  The #KittenCam from the Pet Collective is back up with a new litter of kittens.  The are still pretty small and there are a lot of them!  It has the white mother cat and her litter of six kittens which are all black and/or white.

No comments: