Saturday, October 10, 2015

Split decision

I really the Guacamole Doritos way back when Lays made then and was bummed when they were discontinued.  Not that long ago they were brought back for a limited time, but unfornately I was late to the party and didn't any at all.  Luckily, they are back (sort of), so I can get it enjoy them once again.


They are back in Doritos Collosion which has two flavours in one bag, Habanero and Guacamole.  I wasn't too keen on Habanero, but I was willing to put up with it to get the Guac.


Don't let that picture fool you!  The amount of guacamole to habnero is not fairly represented here.  I assumed it would 50/50 each flavour, but it seems like there are far more habanero chips in there.  I feel a bit ripped off.  I should've dumped the bag out after opening it and sorted them out.  I eat the guacamole and the habanero goes in the garbage where it belongs.  Just because something it spicy doesn't mean it's good.

No comments: