Thursday, October 15, 2015

What did I do to deserve this?

I got a little package in the mail yesterday.  I get crap in the mail all the time, I buy lots of junk online so packages are always showing up.  The weird thing about this package is that it's something I didn't order.


It was a package from China and while I've ordered stuff from there before(remember my R2-D2 phone case and the phone camera lens), I wasn't expecting anything from Shenzhen.  It did have my name on it, so I still opened it in hopes of getting something cool.


I did not get something cool, I got this, which I think is wine bottle phone charm.  I'm not sure what else it could be.  The moral of the story is I have no use for it and I don't want it.  But wait!  This weekend is my mom's birthday and I still haven't gotten her a gift.  Maybe a mini wine bottle to hang on her phone?  Thanks China, you really bailed me out this time, you guys are all right.  Keep up the good work!

No comments: