Thursday, October 1, 2015

Force Friday V

While I've been on the look out for the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise, not to buy it, but just to check it out, I still wanted to get one of the new Stormtroopers.  After looking at two Toys R Us stores and like four Wal-Marts I was coming up short.  Turns out it was right under my nose the whole time.

I was at work and actually was looking at the current week's flyer and we had Star Wars figures on sale.  These were the larger size ones, but chances are we probably had the smaller ones.  After my shift I went to our toy department and was lucky to find the the last First Order Stormtrooper.  They also had a Darth Vader, Tie Pilot and Flametrooper plus the other new guys.  Best part was that I also got my 10% discount.



He actually stands all by himself!  I'm not sure why he needs such a wide stance.  Maybe this helps with his aim, a problem of Stormtroopers past.  I like how his blaster is black and white to match the rest of him.


I also bought a box of Star Wars chocolate snak paks.


There are also C-3PO and R2-D2 cookies, but there weren't in my pouch.  Also the "cookies" suck.  Avoid at all cost.


This afternoon I received an e-mail for Post Food Canada with some big news!


What is it?  Cereal?!  Toys?!  Free shirts?  A Star Wars cereal with a free Star Wars shirt code inside?  It's like a dream come true!  If you follow them on Facebook you'll be the first to find out!  I know Mike is on Facebook, so Mike make sure you Follow Post Foods Canada on Facebook to be the first to find out, then you can tell me and I'll be the second to find out.  I'll get all excited and then it will be something totally lame, then I'll be sad.  I'll never get my hopes up again.

No comments: