Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stupid snow

Cody is officially on vacation and was planning to drive back to BC today.  Unfortunately, the weather and the heavy snowfall warning of 10 - 20 cm put a stop to that.  This morning there was a fresh blanket of snow on the ground and it is still snowing now.  Sucks for Cody, but what about me?  I had a full day planned of watching my back catalog of DVDs starting with Street Fighter staring Van Damme.

On a related side note here, I just watched the new Tekken movie a few weeks ago.  It was "okay".  Not available in North America yet, but some reason out on DVD in Romania.  Why do they get all the good stuff?  Anyway, my biggest peeve is that they have established characters that they can't even get right.  Marshall Law was always one of my favs, but all they did was cast some Asian guy for a throw away fight.  If he doesn't look like Law or better yet fight like Law then what is the point?  At least they got Christies's ass cleavage right.

Looks like he's having fun right?

No comments: