Friday, April 1, 2011

Piss jug update

This morning I dropped off my pee jug at the lab on the way to work.  It was 6:45am and the place was already full of people.  I walked in with my pee jug in a white bag that they give you and it felt like everyone in the waiting room was staring at me.  I'm sure they were all thinking "Why is that bag so big and what the hell is in  it?  What a freak!"  IT'S PEE OKAY, NOW QUIT STARING AT ME!!  I just dropped it in the drop off container and left fast, so all those suckers can sit in the waiting room next to my jug of pee.  Enjoy chumps!

I wasn't even close to filling it, I didn't even get it half full.  I'm not sure if that's good or not.  I skipped out on breakfast, so I had nothing to eat or drink.  Here's hoping I don't have to do it again anytime soon or ever again.

Just under 1.5L

No comments: