Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blowin' in the wind

I was going to write a post Monday night, but then I said "I'll do it Tuesday."  Then along came Tuesday and I was like, "I don't wanna.  I'm lazy."  I will do a post, but since I'm lazy it'll be something easy like just posting a dumb picture. 

"Dumb picture"

I bought some new socks at Winners because I liked the camo-ish design on them.  It wasn't until I was standing in line that I noticed the sticker on them saying they were made with 100% wind power.  And it wasn't until I got home that I noticed that they are a limited edition benefiting Architecture For Humanity.  Man, if I knew they were granola type hipster socks I never would've bought them.  The cheap sweat shop made socks are so much more comfortable.  To make matters even worse was when I actually looked at the pattern it's just a bunch of lame whales.  I want a pair of socks with guns on them.

4 comments:

mike said...

Now you're going to have to leave your car running overnight to make up for the wind power..

Cara said...

Don't worry - we will waste some energy while attempting our latest challenge: the Makit and Bakit showdown.

(Dork alert: I wanted to use the ampersand between Makit and Bakit, but I remember from last time that it changed it into some crazy symbol)

More details to follow.

Keef said...

Cara, did you know the amount of toxic fumes given off from one Makit and Bakit kit are equal to the amount of CFCs given off from 100 aerosol cans. Have fun guys!

Cara said...

Keith, I believe you because I could feel my brain cells slowly dying as...

brain died can no spell bad craft bake