Sunday, October 21, 2012

The good old days???

Because absolutely nobody demanded it , it's back and even more old schoolier than ever!  I have about three different boxes with pictures in them in my parent's basement.  While looking for one box of pictures I found a different box of pictures.  Here are few of those pictures and for some reason they are mostly of Cam.

I know I tucked my shirt in only for comedic purposes.  It worked! Also, those shorts (Cam & Joe) are ridonkulous!

I completely forgot we had picture ID at Parkland.  What's the point?

Cam luvs kittens.

 Cam throws down!

More Cam?  This is getting weird.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Oh, Junior High. It's funny how I was such a lame-o but it's OK because everybody's a lame-o in grade 8. I made those ridonkulous shorts in lifeskills 8 for my sewing project, FYI.

Keef said...

I made shorts in life skills 8 too and so did Joe. I have funny story regarding that, but Joe says I'm not allowed to tell it.