Sunday, October 28, 2012

Laundry Day

This morning I threw my bedsheets in the washer as it due time for some cleaning.  After a nice cold cycle with a cap of Era (Chuck Norris approved!) I took out the sheets, but when I was doing so I heard a metallic sound coming from the bottom of the washer.  It thought maybe it was a coin, but when I looked inside I pulled out a .22 caliber round.


When Cody was back home in Moyie during Thanksgiving he was outside and found the bullet on the ground.  He put it in his pocket and then forgot about it.  He then washed those pants and the bullet fell out in the wash.  I wonder what would happen if the bullet made it in the dryer?  Would the heat set it off?  Would the entire house go up in a fireball?  Somebody e-mail the Mythbusters!  Just a reminder to empty your pockets before you do your laundry.

No comments: