Saturday, October 13, 2012

More catz

I went out this morning I needed to get some groceries, return some broken junk to Future Shop and buy some sexy new pants.  When I got home Orangey aka Orange Alert was hanging around outside as it was nice and warm out.


Looks like he actually lost some weight over the summer.  He used to be fatter and so fat he couldn't properly clean himself, so his fur was a bit matted on his back.  If whoever owned him would brush him it wouldn't be a problem.  Anyway, at the start of summer instead of brushing him, his owners just gave him a hair cut.  The fur on his back was all buzzed and cut real short.  It looked pretty funny and I meant to take a picture, but I didn't see him much.  It's grown back now, so the other cats don't make fun of him anymore.

I made some bad animated gifs with good ol' GifBoom.


No comments: