Tuesday, February 5, 2013

???


It took me a while to even figure out what this thing is supposed to be.  At first when I opened 5's calendar door I saw a baggie of brown parts and thought maybe it was a Sandcrawler, but when I looked at the "instructions" I ruled that out.

After I put it together I thought it might be one of those droid troop transports from The Phantom Menace, so I did a GIS to compare.


It looks similar, but not quite the same.  I had no idea what it's supposed to be so I did some research online and discovered that, yes, it is the droid troop transport from Episode I.  It is actually called a MTT or Multi-Troop Transport.  I guess we all learned something today.  That so far the Star Wars 2012 Lego advent calendar is lame!

5 comments:

mike said...

I'm glad you didn't pay the pre-christmas price for this Keef.

Maybe all the parts will combine in the end to make a mega-(lame)-figure?

Cam said...

They will all combine to make a giant Jar Jar. Oh boy, I'm on a commenting spree!

Keef said...

Slow down Cam or else I won't see another comment from you until for a couple months. Although, when I actually ask for a comment I get nothing.

Cam said...

You can't, like, FORCE a comment maaaan. When a comment is ready to be made, it just comes out naturally.

Keef said...

Like a poop? They have stuff for that.