Tuesday, December 1, 2015

32 days

As I write this it is 2:20 am on December 1st, 2015 and that means I can officially break open my advent calendar.


Since the Lego Star Wars advent calendar is too expensive I just went for a boring old chocolate filled advent calendar.  It cost less than three dollars, so this one I can afford.


I'm not off to a good start as the chocolate didn't even want to come out of the mold.  I was pressing it from behind trying to pop it out, but it just cracked.  Eventually a chunk broke loose and then I pried the remaining piece out.  


I guess this is what it's supposed to look like if it actually comes out of the mold in one piece.  We'll see what happens tomorrow.  I really don't want to go through that for 32 days, it's not really worth the effort.


The back of the calendar has a few activities.  I think I will probably actually cut out that bookmark.

No comments: