Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Recap

It's been quite a while since my last post on Christmas Day and it's not because I've been busy, I've been doing a whole lot of nothing.  I really didn't do anything in Cranbrook because it's Cranbrook and there isn't much to do.  Willie and I went out shopping on Boxing Day, but it was pretty disappointing.  Usually we can always find something to get in the cheap movie bins, but this year even those were fewer and the selection was pretty weak.  Willie spent $5 on blu-ray at Wal-Mart and bought two calendars at Coles.  I bought some Star Wars cards at Wal-Mart and some chip at Dollar Tree.  The chips sadly were not on sale.

Other than Boxing Day shopping I didn't even do a whole lot or go anywhere in Cranbrook.  We to some dollar stores on Sunday and Avery stocked up on weaponry.  We also went to the hockey game and the Ice lost.  They ain't doing so good this season.  On Monday I went to Pages and the Salvation Army and that's about it.

Tuesday I drove back to Calgary and while the roads weren't perfect, they weren't too bad either.  The worst was Cranbrook to Fernie, after that they improved.  Then Wednesday, that's today, I met Cam and WE WATCHED STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS!  Okay, yeah it was pretty good and I'm sure I'll end up watching it again.  I won't say in anything more in case somebody comes to my blog by mistake and reads something when then haven't seen it yet.

Yep, that's it.  Tomorrow I show you a pile of movies I got to add to my even bigger pile of movies that I still need to watch.

No comments: