Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sock hop

The other day I was Michael's looking for a wreath because my sister asked me look for one for her.  The Christmas section there was wrecked because it was all 60% off, so it was slim pickings.  Good news is that Star Wars stuff was buy one, get one 50% off, so at least I didn't leave empty handed.


Even though Christmas is right around the corner and I'm probably getting socks, they probably aren't Star Wars socks!  I bought these photo picture socks which are pretty cool, but unfortunately only one pair per package.


Still more socks!


I bought a different style of sock, but at least these ones are two pairs per pack.  I got another pair of socks with Chewie on them because you can't have too many pairs of Chewbacca socks.  The second pair keeps the same colour scheme with Rebel Alliance logos.  I hope these socks don't suck.  The material is a little thin and the sizing on them says, "One Size Fits Most."  Hopefully, that includes me.  I have feeling that after I wear them a couple times they will have holes in them.

Now I know you are thinking, "Hey, he said it was buy one, get one 50% off and he only showed three items?"  Damn, you know I bought four things to take advantage of 50% off my fourth item, but you'll have to wait until Saturday night to find out what I got.  The suspense!

No comments: