Thursday, August 6, 2015

Informational?

When I was back in Cranbrook last month Avery found out I had a YouTube account and wanted me to make videos with him to put on there.  There was a Nerf gun demo video(I shot him in the face!) and a lacrosse video all of which I deleted off my phone because I had no space left on it.  I did save a bike video and told him I was waiting for my friend (Cam) to make some music for it.  I forgot about it and I guess Cam did too, but unfortunately Avery didn't.  I quickly slapped something together and put it on YouTube and e-mailed the link to my sister.  Check it out you.  Also, not sure what happened with aspect ratio, but whatever man.

2 comments:

mike said...

Go Avery! Awesome gloves.
Now Willie is going to be riding around with a pop can.

Keef said...

Yeah, he'll go for a bike ride right after he cuts his lawn.